Tonight I spent an hour on live radio with Dr. Lisa Allen, with whom I spent a delightful hour a month ago talking about The Go-Giver.
Tonight, though, we were talking about The Secret Language of Money.
I got to talk about:
- why money is like food (hint: it should be simple, but isn’t);
- how we each pack a concealed gun when we enter the ape colony;
- why we think we need to earn twice as much as we do (regardless of how much that is);
- how my mom spending $20 on a piano tuning when all our family had to our name was $22 changed my life;
- the two things you need to do in order to embrace abundance;
- what is the single most important key to creating health in your financial life.
And yes, that last one comes right at the end. ☺
You can hear the whole thing here: